20i Reseller Hosting

Google Keyword Tool - Bulk Searches?

Discussion in 'Domain Traffic / Keyword Research' started by bensd, Dec 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bensd United Kingdom

bensd Well-Known Member

Is this possible?

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

articles.co.uk

3. Skinner

Skinner Well-Known Member

I have seen software you can buy that does this, most was about $60-100.

4. retired_member13

retired_member13 Banned

Google allows access to [Broad Match] search data via their API, but not [Exact Match] data. As far as I'm aware there are currently no plans to offer this.

The tool allows you to process 300 lines per query manually. The new version of the tool does not allow you to turn off the suggested keywords which is a pain, and only allows around 100 lines per query.

5. julian United Kingdom

julian Banned

in your exacts.co.uk site and you forgot to mention that exact match search results are based on multiple google datasources and mostly not really as accurate as everyone keeps banging on about..

6. retired_member13

retired_member13 Banned

I agree, but I've mentioned why it's not always accurate enough times in multiple threads on AD! I keep meaning to go into more detail on the site about ramping, autoqueries, data sources etc, but it keeps getting pushed down the priorities list. Like any tool it's only one of many things in the decision making process.

One thing that is true though, as far as I'm aware the errors are mostly when the figures are too high, unless it's concerning queries with special characters, so really popular terms are unlikely to show up as having zero matches.

Best wishes

ty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.