I tried that a few times. The sticking point was getting anything by way of a date to match up, and prices was sketchy. To say my regex skills are basic, would be understatement of the century, you will probably be able to do better. I was basically trying to just search for a table, then seach for ".uk" then read what's to the left of it if its alphanumeric, log it, and look for date, and look for a price. There are lots and lots of sales listed which aren't inside the tables, stuff which gets honoury mention, or isn't high enough to make the league but decent prices, this stuff I tried to log using the above method, only I logged the URL of the page I found it on, so I could manually check. You may do well to simply use the post time rather than anything else.