20i Domains

Jul 24th catch slots

Discussion in 'Drop catching Domain Names' started by Systreg, Jul 24, 2021.

1. Systreg

Systreg Well-Known Member

I currently have 1 domain loaded for someone else, if you want me to chase anything for you, send me the domain via PM.

Don't send me the full domain as it may be the same one I already have loaded, just send the 3rd letter of it and I'll let you know if it's a different one and then I can load it for you, £50 payable by PayPal if caught, cheers.

Don't send me domains for any date other than today.

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

articles.co.uk

3. Ben Thomas

Ben Thomas Well-Known Member

Lol, bit of an interesting way to go about it. What if the domain I want to chase has the same 3rd letter as the domain you have loaded, but isn't the same domain?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Systreg

You're posting a lot today, Ben, you bored?

Well, if it is the same 3rd letter, I'd simply ask for another letter, like they do on Countdown:)

5. Ben Thomas

No, my friend. It's Saturday, I got an email reply from a thread I'd posted earlier in the week. I came here, saw some interesting threads, replied to some, you know. I wouldn't say I'm bored. I think exhausted is a good word though. My daughter has just turned 1 and don't I know it.

I'll take a consonant, please.

6. Systreg

The thing is, some people are suspicious, so if I say PM the name, and then I tell them I already have that one loaded, they sometimes reply in a suspicious tone, which I can't he arsed with, so it's easier to tell me a random letter to save any crap.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Ben Thomas

Lol, I understand that. I've been on both ends. I've been like, "load this up for me" they're like "It's already loaded" I've thought "Hmmm. Are they just loading it now because they know there's interest and potentially a buyer available?".

Now that you've explained that it makes a lot more sense, I must admit.