20i Reseller Hosting

Looking for EMD eCommerce Related Domains

Discussion in 'Domain Name Wanted' started by Trauiner, Mar 22, 2017.

1. AssetDomains

AssetDomains Well-Known Member

I was more pointing to the sales and some of the notetable big time investors picking them up shopping.uk for example bought buy dougs here you think he's a gullible person I'd check out a little more about them https://www.potential.co/

Will .uk take of yet to be seen but classing them in the same terms of .info is embarrassing

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

articles.co.uk

3. Trauiner United Kingdom

Trauiner Active Member

Shopping.uk is somewhat of a different situation as Shopping.co.uk hasn't been used as an "proper" website since 2013 and the owner of it is trying to sell it. If the owner of shopping.co.uk sells the domain and some builds a proper business on Shopping.co.uk -- The saleability of Shopping.uk is pretty much hone.

Also, Doug is intending to use an existing company with existing traffic to drive through the domain, which again is not a normal situation. He has said himself, it's a more about branding... so that domain is currently an outlier.

The second biggest domain on the website you gave, gay.uk is a failed DL auction. It never got paid for.

Nearly all of the .UK domains at the moment are being bought by domain name resellers, so the prices hold no basis on reality yet for end-users.