20i Reseller Hosting

Nominet Member and Registrar Conference Event 2017

Discussion in 'Nominet Tag Holders' started by invincible, Jun 22, 2017.

?

If you are a Nominet member or registrar, did you receive a registrar day invitation email on 09/06?

Poll closed Jun 29, 2017.
  1. Yes, I received the email and I am very likely to attend the event on 11/07 in London.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No, I did not receive the email but I'd potentially like to attend the event on 11/07 in London.

16.7%
  3. Yes, I received the email but am not likely to attend.

50.0%
  4. No, I did not receive the email but I am not interested in attending

8.3%
  5. Yes, I received the email but need more information before deciding whether I wish to attend.

8.3%
  6. No, I didn't receive the email and need more information before I can decide whether to attend.

16.7%
  1. leanne.kenny@nominet..uk United Kingdom

leanne.kenny@nominet..uk Member

Hi Bluerock - no, currently we don't know why but we've raised a query with the company. Please could you email me the email address you should have received the emails to so we can investigate it further. We need to get to the bottom of it as some emails are showing as having been delivered but not read, but those people are saying they haven't received them.

I will follow it up with them - I don't want anyone to be missing out on things.

Best wishes
    Leanne

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

articles.co.uk

3. invincible

invincible Well-Known Member

Can I reiterate what I posted here earlier today and ask registrars and members to check what they have configured for mailing list subscriptions in online services, please?

Did any registrar or member reading not get the email relating to mailing list subscriptions sent on 3rd May 2017?

4. Admin

Admin Administrator Staff Member

I didn't get it, but thats fine, my aim is less email.

5. invincible

Thank you Steve. :)

Other Nominet registrars and members please check your inboxes and spam folders. This is an important email because it clarifies how Nominet proposes to make contact by email with you (i.e with registrars and members) going forward as of 9th May. It details the various opt-in/out options available for receiving/avoiding various types of email correspondence from the company.

Clearly, if some registrars and members aren't even receiving this kind of important email correspondence, it's no good at all.

Once again this particular email was sent 3rd May and is titled "
    Important update - new mailing list preferences launching 9 May 2017".

6. signature

signature Well-Known Member

Good Morning people, anyone at the event tokay, it will be nice to meet some of you guys.
    Look for the black man in brown shirt, black jeans, with bald head and shiny forehead, don't know why it shine that much. Honestly it's not cocoa butter. :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. invincible

I see you. :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. signature

signature Well-Known Member

See you at lunch break....