Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

£100 millions eurolottery tonight how many tickets you bought?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
did anyone buy the euromillion today?

was looking at Lottery syndicates, and saw e-lottery, but read it was a complete and very clever scam.

so decided to buy it my self bought 18 quids worth, think of it as a few rubbish domain regs.

hope I will win tonight, then I will sell all my domains together for a pound :p

you know we should start a syndicate....

Bought some last time, went through the whole what shall I do if i win thought process... didn't win.

Found the whole thing depressing TBH! :shock:

There'll always be disappointment, as for every gain there's a certain risk, doen't stop me dreaming though

I buy 2 lines a week normaly just incase. I dont get excited about it, just check the numbers when I have time.

What is the deal with e-lottery then? Always wondered if its legit or a bit on the dodgy side...

4 lines for tonight and joined in a syndicate with 9 other people in it... I hope I win and not the syndicate though - 10,000,000 each just doesn't seem enough! :D

Rich :cool:

If I win, im going to buy FLY.com and just have a blank page with a picture of a fly in the middle of it sitting on some crap, then just sit on the domain name for a few hundred years :)

If I win, im going to buy FLY.com and just have a blank page with a picture of a fly in the middle of it sitting on some crap, then just sit on the domain name for a few hundred years :)

hahahaha.

i got 20 lines for tonight..god knows why, i got more chance of reging a decent domain than i have winning the lotto......."i think":confused:

i also have been looking at that e-lotto for a couple of years now and thinking about it, we should all make up a sindicate on it if you can...i shall go and investigate.

So.... if you did win the big jackpot, what would be the first domain you would try to buy?

do you know what?,i have sat here for 10 minutes thinking and thinking and i was going to put loans.com,mortgage.com and the like but thinking about it i would probably prefer mortgage.co.uk and loans.co.uk

rule britannia....

mark

i have to be honest....i wouldnt have time to buy anymore domains because i would be to busy driving 1 of my many cars around my back garden. or playing pool in my games room while watching the pole dancers in the corner...the list goes on and on.
how many of you would really carry on buying domains?

I'm still in elotttery and have been for about 4 years. Does alright for me

I bought the perfect lottery syndicate domain name but havnt developed it yet, shame!

well i didnt win a bloody penny...........NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

how many of you would really carry on buying domains?

*raises hand*

I'd have the best generics available for each sector. insurance.co.uk, cars.co.uk, news.co.uk etc and put them to good use.

Dream job would be developing those sort of domains ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

Sponsors

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Sponsors

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Shiny Nuts