Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

£50.00 adwords voucher going...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Drop me a PM if you want it.

Thank you very much for the code, unfortunately it doesn't seem to be valid. Not sure if it's expired or just doesn't like my account, but thanks for sending it anyway. If you wanted to try with someone else then feel free. Also, your PM box is full.

Cheers,
Alex

Is that the first time you've used a promo code. can only take one per account. Presume you may know that.

I have one if you're still looking.

Is that the first time you've used a promo code. can only take one per account. Presume you may know that.

I have one if you're still looking.

It was a brand new account. If you still have one available then it would be really appreciated.

Just type in Adwords voucher and google themselves will give you £50

Where do I type 'Adwords voucher' to claim? It may be that Google just doesn't want to give me one. I have several accounts for various purposes/companies, but all are registered to my address so may just be that.

AH ok, why not email the guy who got the $250 ones the other week, he seemed to know where they had vouchers you could use on old accounts.

It is a bit unfair that they dish out lots of vouchers for new accounts, should really be for new campaigns for new sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom