Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

0845loans / co / uk / com

Discussion in 'Domain Appraisals' started by domainseller200, Feb 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. domainseller200 United Kingdom

domainseller200 Well-Known Member

Just regged these and would like opinions ?

0845loans / co / uk
    0845loans / com

Cheers :p

2. Banksbroo

Banksbroo Member

Sound nice when spoken aloud, but the trouble with reading them is that the 5 becomes a s. So you get 084sloans.

I think its value may be based on affiliate advertising only, so take annual revenue x 3 = value. I’m not convinced that parking sites with affiliate advertising has a long term future beyond the next couple of years. Visitors don't like them, and eventually a new search engine may evolve which blocks them.

Your parking page looks good, but you might want to remove the "index,no follow" line!

<meta name="robots" content="index,nofollow">

0800loans would probably be a better bet, but even that hasn't sold, just sitting parked.

3. domainseller200 United Kingdom

domainseller200 Well-Known Member

Thanks for your reply.

I agree that they could get confused, but it is very brandable and it would become a very easy memorable domain. It would be very easy to obtain search engine rankings for the names, due to there being hardly any competition.

If the domain name was cheaploans.co.uk, it would have 10's of millions of competitiors to compete with for that phrase.

People know the phrase 0845, and they know the phrase loans so it is quite unforgettable ;)

With regards to the other parked page 0800loans, the person may be making a small fortune from parking it anyway and not really interested in selling it.

Just my opinion anyway :) I may sell them anyway as I have too much on my plate, just think they have very good potential.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.