Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

10 "Budget 2020" Domains (TIME RUNNING OUT!)

Reaction score
Hopefully there are accountants or tax advisers who would pay something for the 10 domains listed below. It could be a good way of increasing their online traffic (i.e. buy these domains, and then divert the type-in traffic from people looking for Budget 2020 information to their own website).

I've noticed that at least one of the massive accountancy firms (Deloitte) already do this with UKBudget.com, and a less well-known firm is doing it with Budget2020.co.uk. Obviously there's nothing to stop a firm doing it with a large number of domains, and so get even more traffic.

I was hoping to spend this week and next finding an accountancy firm or someone of that sort to buy the 10 names listed below, but unfortunately a domestic accident (minor but painful) that I had on Tuesday has put paid to that.

So if any of you would like to put in an offer (in the hope that you can then sell on to an end user) do please let me know.

The domains are:

1. Budget2020.uk
2. Budget2020.org
3. 2020Budget.uk
4. 2020Budget.co.uk
5. 2020Budget.org
6. UKBudget.org
7. BudgetUK.org
8. TheBudget.uk
9. TheBudget.org
10. UKBudget2020.com

Two points are worth adding:

(i) I think this is a better opportunity than it is in the run-up to most Budgets, as there seems to be a lot more suspense and general curiosity leading up to this one. It's the first Budget in 18 months, the first of a new Government with new big spending plans, and the first after Brexit (and that's before all the drama of Sajid Javid's shock resignation and everything that led up to it!).

(ii) FOUR out of these 10 domain names don't specify the year 2020 in their names, so can be re-used repeatedly in future years for future Budgets.

We're getting close to the Budget now (11 March), which is a mixed blessing. It means there's not much time to hang around, but it may also mean that end users are more likely to be focused on this and on the need to make an swift decision.

If I get a reasonable offer for these in the next 24 hours (let's say by 12 noon on Friday), I'll probably sell them then and there – so, if you're tempted, don't leave it too long!

Many thanks
Richard :)

PS All 10 domains are currently registered at GoDaddy, so a simple "push" transfer to another GoDaddy account would probably work best.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom