Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

$11.50 click - yoohoo! Namedrive is the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Views

Hi, sorry for the newbie question: I gather Views are Unique Hits, not Total Views?

Thanks

Hi Hardbyte,

We class a view is an identifiable, distinctive visitor to a site.
Put simply, a view is a unique visitor who comes from a real IP address and who does not repeatedly return to the site (within a certain time limit).

Thankyou for choosing NameDrive, I hope you enjoy using our service. :D

Thankyou for the support as always lesurf, much appreciated.

georgiou82... Theres never been a better time to join NameDrive, I look forward to welcoming you soon!

James (Looking after things whilst Eds away)

Just picked up a $25.03 click for a finance related term 8)

Keywords

Where/how do you tell its from a specific word and the price for that one click?

Thanks

Where/how do you tell its from a specific word and the price for that one click?

Thanks

The domain name is finance related and therefore showing finance related links plus I only had 1 click that day on it.

domains

keyword fico score,in uk equifax credit rating is equiv. I think...z

Told you so...

Hi, Iv seen these kinda sites before and then been conned last minute and/or never received any payment at the end.

Is namedrive a con or does it actually work?

Many thanks

As i said previously in one of my ealier posts (#15) every time I sign up to such a company (Namedrive, Sedo, Topclix etc.. etc..) last minute before payout there always seems to be a problem, or they do not pay or anything.

People stated how namedrive were a good company, however once again, last minute my account is suspended....

Im another who can confirm that Namedrive are 100% bona-fida.

If you have a problem with them and they have suspended your account then I would think that its for a -very- good reason. As its also not the first time you appear to have had issues with a parking company then I would suggest the problem is with you and not them.

Hi Hardbyte,

Seems to be a strange pattern you have there. Let me know the account email by PM and I'll look into it for you.

Ed

Suspended

Hi, Im PM'ed you. Also emailed namedrive the other day.

I only regulary check the account from work and home quite often so would like to know whats dodgy about the domains.

Many thanks

ND are 100% kosher. Could'nt deal with a better more responsive company.

Whats more they pay well. I cant fault them and it seems most guys out there cant either. I did try sedo pro, I cant understand, same domains, same traffic, same clicks, but sedo were paying less than 10% of ND. Hats off to the ND guys, we salute you!

HB? You were'nt clicking your own links were you?

lol

Hi-ya,

No havent been clicking any of my own links - I put about 18 domain name on and Iv been petrified to even go to my own domain names incase of anything like this, then its happened anyway.

What happens if someone else is the cause of this? Iv lost out because of someone else? For example: Iv been accessing my account from work, then people at work have been going to my site to see what I was talking about - all being the same IP of the shared network. Think its something along these lines?

Thanks

hhhmmm....

I have an pretty good finance domain name only earning £0.60 a click which is pretty crap. but when I look at the bids its well over 20.00£ per click on that phrase?? - whats going on!!

Back in Jan Feb Mar i was getting about £1.50 a click

Ed can you help - revenue has been so crap recently :confused:

DB. Let me know the domain and I'll have a look.
There's often a discrepancy between a bid price on Google and what you actually get paid by Google, anyone with Adwords can tell you that. It's always open to so much conjecture as to why. We don't cap any payments which come to us from Goog, it just seems that they're not always as high as they should be for financial ads. I have a feeling this is because Google fears that a very large number of clicks on financial ads are fraud clicks, so they only make sure that the very, very purest get through and get paid as highly as they should. This is pure speculation of course, but, of the many, many finance clicks on our system every day, it would seem to be the exception to the rule that there are mega clicks on every finance domain.

DB, looking at your portfolio, I think you can ignore that first sentence of this post, I think I've found it :). As pretty much 1/3 of your clicks come form this domain, any drop in advertising on that one domain would lead to an apparent drop in your entire portoflio's performance.
If you look at the user searches on the domain (click on the domain, then settings), then you can see that the 2nd-7th searches are all very specific and are all being searched a lot. My theory is that the advertising on these specific searches has dropped. As these are clearly very popular searches on the domain, this would lead to a drop in your domain's earnings.
You might want to try blocking these 6 searches and leaving the other, less specific, terms on the page. It will probably lead to a drop in CTR, but may also increase your PPC. If the experiment doesn't work, then you can always activate those user searches again.

Hope this helps.

Good evening, all.

Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
URL Shortener
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom