Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

12-Month Study Shows .Store Strength and How New gTLDs Can Cut Through the Clutter

Acorn Newsbot

Reaction score
The top 10 new gTLDs account for 53% of ALL new gTLD registrations. Here's what one of the leaders has done to stand out in the crowd.

Continue reading...

'The study determined that the eCommerce businesses using .Store domains got 87% more traffic, a 12% lower cost per conversion and achieved 2X visibility by ranking faster and higher on search engines.'

For me sureswimmer.com is ranked #1 and sureswimmer.store is ranked #2 - I couldn't get either to come up for any keywords (at least in the first page). Anyone else see anything different?
Not sure how that would equate to more traffic.
Also the 'data' for the study consists of the google search console results for the EXACT domain. Would have been nicer to see traffic figures.
There are no keyword data or traffic stats yet I'm sure they had them after 12 months.
There is also no data to back up a lot of the hyperbole.
So really the report seems a bit pointless. The only thing I see is that you have to spend a lot of money on PPC to make a handful of sales :p No different to any unranked domain with no traffic, no typeins, and no meaning.
I guess the guy who 'commissioned the report' would rather you paid *him* for a .store domain than use a .com - nice of Ron to give him free advertising.

Last edited:
Yeah, really cutting through the clutter there...

upload_2023-12-6_10-25-38.png

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom