Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

123-reg again credit where it is due

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm not one to take one example of bad or good performance as a example of service levels - and yep 123-reg have certainly pissed me off, many times over the years.

But, Ive had a couple of tries over the last week or two of their 'Live on-Line' Support . And I've got to say "Forget phoning" and give the live chat team a try.

(Not the ticket-support)

In three instances Now as soon as I hit the return key, I've had a response and in two examples a resolution within the hour (Both reason for contact due to my oversight) This morning at a minute past 9 (their opening time) Instant response again. (Cheers Julian and Andrei)

We know Richard is actively doing what he has promised here on Acorn as well - so maybe - just maybe 123-reg have started to recognise the operational requirements of domainers. I for one am going to stick with them for a bit longer to see if the service levels hold-up. The savings offered by other services are not my priority - A decent service level is - might even give some of their web building services a go shortly.

Yep I appreciate "two sunny days in a row, does not make for a Summer" ;)

I should add - lets see if the Billing team can also step-up to the mark, then we would have a service level that has been gained by the credibility of it's other support teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom