Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

123-reg problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I believe there are problems over at 123-reg at the moment, so keep an eye on any domains you might have reg'd last night or anything this morning.

Ditto. :)
All seems to be working now.
Still, would have been nice of them to update their status page in their 'new' support area.

I registered 2 domains on the 17th, card billed, money taken. Domains show in 123-reg account.

But they are not registered according to nominet and they are still available purchase at 123-reg. I don't like this company.

What is it with UK domain registrars? 1&1 were painful to deal with now this lot. I have registered tons of .com and .net and never had any problems.

I registered 2 domains on the 17th, card billed, money taken. Domains show in 123-reg account.

But they are not registered according to nominet and they are still available purchase at 123-reg. I don't like this company.

I have had this happen on at least three occasions with 123-reg and each time (once after more than six hours) they finally showed up as registered with nominet. The presumption is they are yours as your card has been billed. You've just got to wait it out...there's always 123 support but that can take even longer.

Last edited:
6 hours I could live with.

But i've been waiting for 3 days now.

Last edited:
123-not regging

More Problems Again Today!!!!

They are getting worse

Anyone Else got a good Registrar with CP and offer free transfer

Dunk

More Problems Again Today!!!!

They are getting worse

Anyone Else got a good Registrar with CP and offer free transfer

Dunk

Heart Internet. Some others have had problems with the Reseller Hosting, but have never heard of anyone having problems with their domains on there.

Calum.

have only had good experience so far with 123 reg, is this just a new thing, or is it a regular occurrence?

have only had good experience so far with 123 reg, is this just a new thing, or is it a regular occurrence?

It's a regular occurrence unfortunately!!

If they've not reg'd it within a couple of minutes, I'd raise a support ticket and they'll manually put it through.

Last edited:
i phoned them they then refunded me told me to purchase again which i did still not registered on nominet, they are next to useless lately trouble is each phone call is 10p per minute. my control panel is a mess with names i now have not got.

the only good thing is i ask for an appraisal on here normally told they are worth under reg fee so i suppose i have saved a couple of quid in the past few days lol.

Think i might try Heart Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

Sponsors

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Sponsors

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Shiny Nuts