Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

3 letter .com for $2588

Reaction score
Received an email the other day from snapnames for a domain I must have had in my backorders, odd one so didn't know why etc, the email was a buy it now for just $2588

Didn't really want it but seemed too good to miss so signed in and wouldn't take the money, opened a ticket and seems I was beaten to it, obviously!

Started with a Z and good cons and good vowel, domainer here as the .co.uk so hope they got it.

Just thought I would share to make sure we all have our email notifications set correctly for Snapnames, think I was only 40 minutes after the email so gotta be quick!

Received an email the other day from snapnames for a domain I must have had in my backorders, odd one so didn't know why etc, the email was a buy it now for just $2588

Didn't really want it but seemed too good to miss so signed in and wouldn't take the money, opened a ticket and seems I was beaten to it, obviously!

Started with a Z and good cons and good vowel, domainer here as the .co.uk so hope they got it.

Just thought I would share to make sure we all have our email notifications set correctly for Snapnames, think I was only 40 minutes after the email so gotta be quick!

This would have 100% been a pricing error as Snapnames haven't sold a LLL .com for that price since 2014. They would have simply pulled the price to stop anyone buying it.

Thought it was a mistake but as the email says, if its showing still as buy it now which it was its available, checkout said buy it now, only moved to backorder the next day, and support said I was beaten to it when they eventually replied. Only posting just in case it was legitimate so as to be helpful, even if no chance haha

IMG_7812.jpg

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom