Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

3 letter domain

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll find some figures at DN Journal and also by watching ebay sales - stateside...

two character

cant tell you about a two letter...but alot...give you an idea i bought a one number with one letter .com. The number was 1...I bought this for $10000

Lee

3 digit domain

..i aquired a domain for daughter....1ca.co.uk...refused as she did not like her initals on e mail.....you can't win with females....z

zee said:
..i aquired a domain for daughter....1ca.co.uk...refused as she did not like her initals on e mail.....you can't win with females....z
I was lucky enough to grab the .co.uk of my surname, so can give all the family a decent email address. Anyone else managed it too??

admin said:
I was lucky enough to grab the .co.uk of my surname, so can give all the family a decent email address. Anyone else managed it too??

Yup - managed to grab the co.uk family surname in 2000 - the kids thought it was cool then, and now spend all their time texting and rarely use it! :D

Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom