Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

463 names - £5 start on each

Status
Not open for further replies.
all updated. Ok final close is 1 hour from the acorn time of this posting. I will try to keep the list updated as much as possible but best check threads too.
So thats 1 hour from now. Final.

Any offers received after that will not be counted but may still be charged for :p

I am not too happy that the 24hrs from final bid rule (which was posted as the rules for this auction) seems to have been binned by seller about 30 mins before the 24hrs was up....:(

JWM, this could go on for days and days and lots of names are not getting much action.

It has to come to an end eventually.

Trying to manage 24hrs on each domain would be a joke.

If you want one, big high, bid hard and get it :)

Hi Skinner

My issue is that 24hrs had actually passed between my last bid and any others. The only post in between was Pends after 23.5hrs saying he was moving the end time to after the football.

But I am aware that ultimately they are Pends names and he can do what he wants with the auction :)

I actually meant 24hrs from the last bid overall, not on each name. That would have been a nightmare to control on over 400 names!!

But no worries, bit of confusion. All clear now. 31 mins to go.

Hi Pend, my bid was the last overall bid for 24 hrs - have a look at time stamps.

The only post within the 24hrs was yours moving the end to after football.

I actually meant 24hrs from the last bid overall, not on each name.

umm maybe my grey cells are fading.. surely thats the same thing. :(

This guy is an absolute waste of time!!!

LOL You should have taken £700! You call it "being held to ransom", well I call it BUSINESS! Getting deals done! Not say your going to end it on Tuesday... Oh no then on Wednesday, after the football! No wait, an hour later!

Keeping track of 43 domains and prices on the list since last Friday is hard enough!!!

It is even harder when you have not kept your word and continue lying about when the 'auction' will end!!!

I could understand if the domains were selling for thousands and your milking them for hundreds or thousands, but these are £5 domains!!!

Last edited:
educated at a superior Business School

£700 for a bunch of crappy domains!

My time is worth more than you and your crappy domians put together!!!

1. yes i was actually

2. crappy domains that youre getting sooooo vexed about.

3. why the fk would i accept a 700 offer when individual offers total more than that. do the maths newbie boy.

Sunny, if you were educated at a superior Business School you would know it should be under "Domain Name Auctions or Offers Invited"!!!

£700 for a bunch of crappy domains! LOL You should have taken it! You call it "being held to ransom", well I call it BUSINESS! Getting deals done! Not say your going to end it on Tuesday... Oh no then on Wednesday, after the football! No wait, an hour later! Your a fucking waste of time little man!!!

You ask me to go through all the bloody domains and prices multiple times!!! My time is worth more than you and your crappy domians put together!!!

I would take a chill pill if i was you fella, no need to get abusive. skimmed milk £30 bid

ok time up. nice one jwm !!

being true to my word, you were a minute late odjob. I have to be fair!

I need NUTTER to go and tell my neighbours to cut out the f'ing fireworks out its late coz well ummmm I like my knee caps on my legs :p

Ok, thats it folks. Many, many thanks to those that have participated. I'll start to get payment details out to you in the next 24 hours.

It's been good. Enjoyed watching the progress. I might do the same again next month with another 400 !

Cheers,

Pen

2. crappy domains that youre getting sooooo vexed about.

LOL No, not over these domains! Just annoyed with you wasting my time, and your bullshit! The fact that you don't sell when you say you are going to sell!!!

I see others have also mentioned this!!!

3. why the fk would i accept a 700 offer when individual offers total more than that. do the maths newbie boy.

FACT: I sent you a list at the final whistle of the football. £700 for 43 domains which were all at the highest prices! Roughly half of them did not have bids on them anyway! If you could work that out without needing a calculator you would know you were getting the best deal!

Still I don't think it is I who has lost out here! LOL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom