Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

4g Websites and development?

Discussion in 'Business Discussions' started by aggieuk, Sep 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aggieuk United Kingdom

aggieuk Active Member

Hi all, i've been following the news of the new 4g networks in the UK, so obviously i've been regging a few choice 4g domains.

Now what i'm wondering is:

1) Are there any affiliates marketing 4g devices and contracts yet?

2) Do you think i should maybe develop 4g sites such as Wordpress and add affiliate marketing or maybe Adsense ads on them?

3) Just leave the domains on a parking page such as Sedo for now and leave them be?

The avenues i'm going down are 4g PAYG (pay as you go) and 4g pay monthly domains. I believe this will create opportunities to sell the contracts and the devices too. (In my mind anyway!)

Any views would be appreciated.

2. retired_member32

retired_member32 Retired Member

i have thoughts about registering this type of domain, firstly would you type in 4g when browsing for phones, contracts and such...do you currently type in 3g phones now when looking for 3g phones ? or just phones ? not forgetting when they roll it out it will be on a national scale.

3. newguy United Kingdom

newguy Well-Known Member

2g and 3g download speeds were always pretty crappy though. 4G is at least very fast, as such having 4g on the go may be something that people specifically look for. Not to mention that with mobile screens getting bigger and tablets more popular, using the net on the go may be more attractive than previously. Also 4g could for many people replace the landline and line rental etc. Options that didn't really exist previously.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.