Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

$805 Profit - Established Niche Business For Sale - BlackDogForexReview.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
$805 Revenue - Established Niche Business For Sale - BlackDogForexReview.net

$134 Profit Per Month To Date... Established Forex Niche Business For Sale - Huge Potential!

Please PM or post your email below if you would like me to send traffic and income proof...

blackdogforexreview.net

“Black Dog Forex” is one of the currency markets best-known secrets. It is primarily a Forex indicator strategy for use to profit in the currency markets, however with a large user base of experienced traders, the Black Dog community has become one of the most invaluable sources on the Internet of private traders where you can learn how to profit with the Black Dog strategy itself and through market and technical analysis. The Black Dog membership forum is worth the entry price alone for anyone that is looking for more information on how to benefit from the Forex markets.

This affiliate website was set up to take advantage of the increase in popularity of Black Dog and that is what is for sale here. The product itself sells for $295 which is a one-off fee and commission paid is 50%. So that is about $147 per sale.

I only set this site up about 6 months ago with the intention of building it up with backlinks and promotion slowly over time. Though time has passed and the domain has aged, I have not had the time I wanted to promote the site. I have therefore decided due to my lack of time in recent months and responsibilities in real life that I will sell most of my sites – this being the first.

So far some basic backlinks have been gained (only a handful) and the rest of the promotion has been through article marketing with a few submissions to document sharing sites too.

Though minimal effort has been put into the site I have had a slow stream of sales in recent months. November there were 3 sales totalling $441 and 2 sales in January for $294 (post your email address below for attachments). The sales were organic and absolutely no paid advertising has been done with the site. Also I have a very small Clickbank affiliate text link in the sidebar and that has generated a few sales of a second FX system. Totalling about $80 in total.

Overall revenue for the first 6 months is $815, the only cost involved was the $7 domain registration and it is hosted on my reseller hosting account so hosting costs were minimal. No money has been spent on paid advertising. Therefore profit for the period is approximately $805 - $134 per month average.

Blackdogforexreview.net is starting to rise in Google and can be found on the first page for many related keywords - “Black dog forex” – Ezine article – 6th position, “black dog forex review” – Ezine article – 8th position, “blackdog forex review” – Ezine article 7th – Website 10th.

Please note that either the website URL, ezine article or document sharing links all pointing to the site are on the first page (or the second) of Google for the majority of the main keywords relating to Black Dog Forex – please PM me or post your email address to be sent attachments for these...

Traffic over the 6 month period has seen a constant increase and the relatively low amount goes to show that the site converts well.

The blackdogforexreview.net affiliate site is totally primed to skyrocket and with a little effort promoting the site I am sure huge affiliate sales can be gained with this. The ground work has been completed for example the site now has minimum age for Google acceptance, backlinks, articles etc and now is asking for someone to take it to the next level.

The best thing is the actual website itself requires no maintenance and is ideal for anyone with little spare time and I spend zero time on content, it does not require frequent updating as it’s an information review site. However, as the basics of age, backlinks etc have already been done and the site is established it is ready for any re-design or update that you like, or just keep it as it is! Either way it has amazing potential and the revenue so far is testament to that!

The Black Dog Forex system is highly regarded and is a premium service and product so why not give yourself a head start with this hugely profitable niche site? If the site can generate $800 with zero effort the potential for big figure affiliate commissions are not far off. Top affiliates for this product earn thousands per month.

Here’s what is included in the sale:

Domain name - blackdogforexreview.net – Exact Match Keyword TLD. HOT NICHE!

Website files– all graphics, including favicon, content etc…

Articles – Over 30 hand written, 100% unique articles all submitted to Ezine articles (and some other article directories) all with links to the website. Most have click through rates over 20% and some as high as 60%. Best of all most rank on the first page of Google. I will forward all article documents to the winning bidder in case you want to add them elsewhere. All articles will remain on Ezine articles indefinitely.

Document sharing submissions – other content added to sites like Slideshare. Again these will be kept indefinitely for the buyer.

Backlinks – high value backlinks including forum links, article directory links, directory submissions and profile links. All permanent and ranked.

Graphics – all site graphics and content including favicon etc…

Plugins – the top SEO plugins designed to maximize the site performance and make your life easier!

The domain is registered with Fasthosts and is registered until 29th July 2011.

Things you will need:

- Hosting with MySQL database for Wordpress installation.

- Paydotcom.com account (free) – needed as they facilitate the affiliate sales and pay you!

I can help with any transferring of domains and/or website if needed, free of charge or any help with Wordpress installation etc. (There are no costs involved other than the price of this site as free hosting can be used if required.)

All xxx offers considered...

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have…

Last edited:
$134 Profit Per Month To Date... Established Forex Niche Business For Sale - Huge Potential!

Please PM or post your email below if you would like me to send traffic and income proof...

blackdogforexreview.net

“Black Dog Forex” is one of the currency markets best-known secrets. It is primarily a Forex indicator strategy for use to profit in the currency markets, however with a large user base of experienced traders, the Black Dog community has become one of the most invaluable sources on the Internet of private traders where you can learn how to profit with the Black Dog strategy itself and through market and technical analysis. The Black Dog membership forum is worth the entry price alone for anyone that is looking for more information on how to benefit from the Forex markets.

This affiliate website was set up to take advantage of the increase in popularity of Black Dog and that is what is for sale here. The product itself sells for $295 which is a one-off fee and commission paid is 50%. So that is about $147 per sale.

I only set this site up about 6 months ago with the intention of building it up with backlinks and promotion slowly over time. Though time has passed and the domain has aged, I have not had the time I wanted to promote the site. I have therefore decided due to my lack of time in recent months and responsibilities in real life that I will sell most of my sites – this being the first.

So far some basic backlinks have been gained (only a handful) and the rest of the promotion has been through article marketing with a few submissions to document sharing sites too.

Though minimal effort has been put into the site I have had a slow stream of sales in recent months. November there were 3 sales totalling $441 and 2 sales in January for $294 (post your email address below for attachments). The sales were organic and absolutely no paid advertising has been done with the site. Also I have a very small Clickbank affiliate text link in the sidebar and that has generated a few sales of a second FX system. Totalling about $80 in total.

Overall revenue for the first 6 months is $815, the only cost involved was the $7 domain registration and it is hosted on my reseller hosting account so hosting costs were minimal. No money has been spent on paid advertising. Therefore profit for the period is approximately $805 - $134 per month average.

Blackdogforexreview.net is starting to rise in Google and can be found on the first page for many related keywords - “Black dog forex” – Ezine article – 6th position, “black dog forex review” – Ezine article – 8th position, “blackdog forex review” – Ezine article 7th – Website 10th.

Please note that either the website URL, ezine article or document sharing links all pointing to the site are on the first page (or the second) of Google for the majority of the main keywords relating to Black Dog Forex – please PM me or post your email address to be sent attachments for these...

Traffic over the 6 month period has seen a constant increase and the relatively low amount goes to show that the site converts well.

The blackdogforexreview.net affiliate site is totally primed to skyrocket and with a little effort promoting the site I am sure huge affiliate sales can be gained with this. The ground work has been completed for example the site now has minimum age for Google acceptance, backlinks, articles etc and now is asking for someone to take it to the next level.

The best thing is the actual website itself requires no maintenance and is ideal for anyone with little spare time and I spend zero time on content, it does not require frequent updating as it’s an information review site. However, as the basics of age, backlinks etc have already been done and the site is established it is ready for any re-design or update that you like, or just keep it as it is! Either way it has amazing potential and the revenue so far is testament to that!

The Black Dog Forex system is highly regarded and is a premium service and product so why not give yourself a head start with this hugely profitable niche site? If the site can generate $800 with zero effort the potential for big figure affiliate commissions are not far off. Top affiliates for this product earn thousands per month.

Here’s what is included in the sale:

Domain name - blackdogforexreview.net – Exact Match Keyword TLD. HOT NICHE!

Website files– all graphics, including favicon, content etc…

Articles – Over 30 hand written, 100% unique articles all submitted to Ezine articles (and some other article directories) all with links to the website. Most have click through rates over 20% and some as high as 60%. Best of all most rank on the first page of Google. I will forward all article documents to the winning bidder in case you want to add them elsewhere. All articles will remain on Ezine articles indefinitely.

Document sharing submissions – other content added to sites like Slideshare. Again these will be kept indefinitely for the buyer.

Backlinks – high value backlinks including forum links, article directory links, directory submissions and profile links. All permanent and ranked.

Graphics – all site graphics and content including favicon etc…

Plugins – the top SEO plugins designed to maximize the site performance and make your life easier!

The domain is registered with Fasthosts and is registered until 29th July 2011.

Things you will need:

- Hosting with MySQL database for Wordpress installation.

- Paydotcom.com account (free) – needed as they facilitate the affiliate sales and pay you!

I can help with any transferring of domains and/or website if needed, free of charge or any help with Wordpress installation etc. (There are no costs involved other than the price of this site as free hosting can be used if required.)

All xxx offers considered...

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have…

If you dont mind me asking, why are you considering XXX offers if it is pretty much making that in a month?

If you dont mind me asking, why are you considering XXX offers if it is pretty much making that in a month?

No I don't mind you asking!

Firstly xxx can mean £100 or £999, I would likely reject the former and accept the latter. I am open to offers so that's what I stated.

Also I am trying to sell ALL of my domains and sites so I'm happy to take a slightly lower price than I normally would for the convenience of getting rid of them.

Hope that helps...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom