Domain Manage

A Big thank you to all the staff at Nominet

Discussion in 'Nominet General Information' started by Bailey, Sep 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bailey United Kingdom

Bailey Well-Known Member

Apr 2009
    I won't bore you with all the history - but i've been wanting to say a BIG thank you to all the staff at Nominet. And now everything is resolved I can. Those that have known me for a while would recognise my old registration name of Visualeye. I never actually traded under that name but on advice from Companies House, that I won't go into here, I allowed the company to be dissolved.

Nominet then became aware of several requests to release some of my domains, and from then on they first advised me on the correction process and assigned the lovely Helen Duke to manage the entire process (not forgetting Clare for the initial work), trust me the domains needed a lot of merging and email corrections to bring everything together. so anybody waiting for a Visualeye drop - it ain't happening. the Non-deletion instruction is still in place while i bring everything up to date.

Ps and a futher thanks to Frank here at Acorn for his patience in waiting for a certain domain (now transferred) that he paid me over two weeks ago for.

;) ;) :p
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2010
  2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

Not open for further replies.