Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

A capital idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

NameDriver

NameDrive Staff
Reaction score
ND wanted to release two products today, but our tech team made it one today and one tomorrow to keep up the tension.
You can find out all about our new feature to capitalise domains (which I know will make at least one person on this forum happy - ahem) on Mister Blogs here:
http://blog.namedrive.com/?p=22

Hope you all have a good evening. Actually, I hope you are all not awake at this time...

Ed

Another first :) - however with the current competition its abit like a one man race ;)

Well done !

search?

Looks good, but has it broken the portfolio search?

Put in a full or partial search, and for me, the search comes back with a potential list/domain but the name isn't showing on the left.

S

Ach. I though that was just me. Will be first thing on tech list tomorrow morning :)
Nuts.

E

Sorry, was at the optomotrist. Search function now works as expected.

Ed

Sorry, was at the optomotrist. Search function now works as expected.

Ed

Either you sit there manually performing the search, or those two statements were not directly related. :mrgreen:

My optomotrist was sadly not able to help me with my search function, but our tech guys have solved ND's search function.

Hope that clears it up :)

Hmm. I like a lot. However, it would be nice to see an option to drop the extension. So we can have "Name Drive" or "NameDrive" instead of "NameDrive.com"

Um. That's actually a little-known Cumbrian way of spelling Acquire. I'll see to tech making it a more commonly-accepted version.

Have a good weekend.

Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom