Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

A new alternative for parking .co.uk names

Discussion in 'NameDrive' started by NameDriver, Aug 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. charlie United Kingdom

charlie Well-Known Member

"Uncle Ed" - certainly has a ring to it - i think we'll should all call you that from now on :p congratulations

ND has certainly made a big impact on the market with straight talking service and a nothing to hide policy. Certainly one of the only viable options to s*do.

The high click rates gave the opposition something to think about and i think now we are seeing changes in the market place that will benefit the "parkers" - all which you could probably credit to ND introduction.

Hope you guys can build further on a great start (its only a year) - always good to hear youre working for high click rates! ;)

many many thank

Last edited: Aug 23, 2006
  2. Nigel

Nigel Well-Known Member

Yes - Happy 1st Birthday Uncle Ed

NameDrive has certainly been innovative and of great benefit to the parking scene - wishing you all the best for the future

3. Jeewhizz

Jeewhizz Well-Known Member

4. eetc

eetc Active Member

Well done ND / Ed.

Apart from the money you keep sending me for my small holding... its really nice to see a startup deliver a great product and really good customer service too.

eetc

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.