Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

uk Accepting Offers on Profitable Single Product Website

Reaction score
Hello,

In order to protect my investment I will not detail the domain however I can confirm it is a .uk

The last couple of times I've listed websites for sale they've been copied so don't bother asking for the domain unless you are a serious buyer with a track record of purchasing websites.

The website is a single product retailer. The product is manufactured in the UK and the company who supply it will be expanding into another two similar products in the future.

I purchase the product and send it out via Recorded Delivery.

I started the site in the middle of April and to date have generated 394 sales with a profit of £3,149.88

• April (middle) - 28 sales via Stripe, 18 via Paypal
  • May - 89 sales via Stripe, 55 via Paypal
  • June - 87 sales via Stripe, 57 via Paypal
  • July - 40 sales via Stripe, 20 via Paypal
  • The product costs £11.95 plus VAT (£14.34 as I am not registered).
  • The delivery is £1.95 Recorded (I use a franking machine)
  • The product comes pre-packed for shipping

Due to the type of product I can say I've honestly had about 5 returns thus far.

The entire promotion process is PPC so you do not need to rely on SEO.

The following could be done to improve the business;

1. SEO, I've paid for over 8,000 clicks in less than 4 months
2. Ad Re-targeting on Facebook
3. Expansion into Europe (sale includes new website with .com you could launch)
4. Subscription model (this product can be re-sold on a subscription basis to a small minority)
5. Wholesale (this product could be sold to specific end users on a wholesale basis)
6. Register as a specific type of retailer (cannot disclose as this stage) and retail on Amazon
7. Product expansion (manufacturer will be launching two more soon)

Why am I selling?

I'm putting feelers out just now and willing to consider offers. It's what I do, I get bored after a few months and move on. You can see some of my historical sales at www.ethanhardy.co.uk

What you are getting?

1. Current .uk website
2. Google and Bing PPC accounts
3. New .com website with better landing page and translated to French and German (not yet launched)
4. Introduction to manufacturer and assistance in takeover.

What I'm looking for?

It's a 4 month old site so not worth a lot but considering the sales are generated from PPC and you get the account with the sales then you'll most definitely make your money back without G cutting you off at the knees one morning because of a bad backlink.

I think it's worth at least £5,000 so unless you're willing to offer that please don't inbox me.

Thanks mate, had my hands on a few names in the past :)

You should hire a monkey to run sites you have got bored with. You could be a rich man by now.

You should hire a monkey to run sites you have got bored with. You could be a rich man by now.

Yep, a very rich man. But I'm an idiot, and many people have made lots of money from me as a result.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom