Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Accepting online virtual currency

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey,

I'm in the process of setting up a online browser game which runs on the basis of having a premium currency & membership option to earn from. Although in early days, I like to consider things early and would like to know if anyone else accepts virtual currency/or other 'virtual' items on sites and through which payment gateway/services they use.

Whilst researching a few that seemed to not like this, such as paypal and worldpay showed up, but others, like sagepay (which I found from a forum post on acorndomains ;) ) seem to be pretty focused, but do have a monthly fee of £25/month, which, compared to on-sale options seems to be a decentive. Plus your looking at 10p per transaction on some virtual items, and I'm thinking of having a core of selling at the £5 range, looking into a 2% or so per purchase cost to me, more then most other services.

Apologies if this is in the wrong topic, but it seemed similar to the merchant post here. Thanks for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom