Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

AdSense display probs on new minisite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all :)

Just developing a little mini type site on Troughs.co.uk - three original pages so far, more content to be added soon. Only put it up yesterday.

For some reason Google AdSense shows (it's header and footer of all pages so just two locations) on the main page and not the other two, does anyone have any idea why? Do they show to others OK? Or will it resolve itself in a day or two when Google crawls properly?

Thanks. :)

On all pages for me too ;)

Aiden

All pages as well but the Ads seem to be very irrelevant.

Perhaps its because its showing ads in another language then the website is written in but they are not related to the topic at all.

By the way, I accidentally clicked one of the ads ;)

Perhaps its because its showing ads in another language then the website is written in but they are not related to the topic at all.

All relevant for me. I also made the above mistake...

All relevant for me. I also made the above mistake...

LOL! :grin: :grin: Thanks!

Having the same problem this side with my own site Alien. Oddly enough I'm getting this problem when using only Chrome (my default), and when I try with FF and IE, they show up perfectly, but I have seen a few threads popping up here and there about others having the same problem with chrome. Using Chrome by any chance Alien ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom