Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Adsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Okay, I've chosen my niche and using google keyword tool its telling me that my target keyword/phrases have a CPC of £10-£15. Now, if I feature Adsense ads on my sites how much can I expect to earn everytime someone clicks on featured ads?

Depends on how well your site scores and converts the clicks to actual sales/products (imo), so anywhere from £0.02 upwards.

thanks Scott, so a CPC of £10 isnt necessarily going to yield a higher revenue that a keyword/phrase of £1? Is there a correlation?

It should and it means, or rather it infers that the competition is fierce for that term and therefore should correlate to what you get paid per click as long as your traffic converts and site deemed worthy. I don't think there is any formula though that say if it's bidded to £xx you can get £x
It is a good indicator of potential for sure.

so merchants are paying between £5-£10 per click and webmasters are being paid a few pennies each time an ad is clicked on their site?

Please post the results that you are having with this.
I've found that recently I'm making pennies (literally $0.02-5) whereas in the past I had been making $1.50

I almost think that the competition between advertisers pushing the cpc up and the competition between publishers (creating sites for high cpc) brings the ppc back down and it evens out.

We get paid very little out of what the merchants pay.

Sedo have gone so stingy :-x that i have F**ked them off and stuck all me domains with namedrive :D

I get paid around 80p - £1.50 per click consistantly and the CPC is only £2.50/£3.00 on adwords. However i've found non-google traffic which follows on to my websites scores much much less per click - in your 0.02p/0.13p bracket. All about the quality of traffic imo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom