Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Advertising blocked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi Ed

I have a domain which over the past few years has pulled in circa 4,500 clicks and a CTR of 25%.

I now need to understand why 'the advertising has been blocked by our advertising partner' - apparently the name cannot be un blocked - who would make this request and why ?

Any help appreciated.

Mark

They probably suspect click fraud.

25% is very very high.

you need to try and prove they are uniques, and there is no incentive and adverts are significantly differentiated to the content.

Could be ND's "own" pro-active rule enforcement and not necessarily Googles.

Easiest way to tell is point the name to Sedo, if it shows ads, it isn't breaking any Google t's & c's.

Still no ads showing try a Yahoo feed parking company (parked.com), no luck there try a multi feed parking company (domainsponsor). Still no luck, give up as proper ppc is finished for that name. Throw up a minitsite with cpa's, and you could always get some contextual ads from one of those nobody feeds (Mirago etc). There's also some CPA's offering contextual ads via Tradedoubler.

Hi there Mark,

Please can you PM me the name in question and I"ll have a look at it for you?

Ed

They're just housekeeping on the domains with a program, like Sedo it's just an automated process. I've had a few mails like this recently, most of the domains were just listed in the account and been on parked name servers for over a year. Kind of makes it impossible to be a Google T's and C's problem in this scenario when they aren't even resolving to a Google feed aggregator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom