Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Affiliate/Adsense Microsite

DomainManage

Acorn Supporter
Reaction score
Evening.

I'm looking for some feedback on a new feature being offered at DomainManage.uk which is a configurable, basic, one page responsive micro-site - for use on those domains with some traffic. Is this something you would use - I would!

The bonus is you only need input your ad code in your control panel one time only, and it will display across your whole portfolio. (you can have multiple ad types - this example uses 970x250 adsense unit which I growing fond of as it bulks things out nicely and offers rich ad content)
  • you can enter any ad code you like - Aff window code, Adsense etc
  • add any text content you like
  • edit content with basic WYSIWYG editor
  • turn on or off your contact details in footer.
  • edit Title and Description meta tags, change top image
  • make your ads display anywhere in the page simply by adding a little code e.g. {advert2}
Now the thing is we all know you can blast Adsense anywhere you want, but you may be in breach of Adsense terms and conditions and thus get a slap from Google.

This one page site gives a you a framework to create something quickly, on a scale, and you should be within basic quality guidelines... so its down to you to research a bit of content to add some value to the user :) or if you're no good at writing, maybe the content writers here can provide some unique content.

In a nutshell, it should only be a one time thing on the domains you want to monetize traffic on... then just let them float out there - you keep 100% of all revenue.

So this example needs to be a 'real site' not a parking page. This is still BETA constructive feedback welcome. (note: ad units are sample images so not responsive, I am looking at page level ads, content from WIKI)

bilbao.co.uk

No I mean the option to put their own site with content up and any code they wish basically. People seem to prefer a standard landing page with no ads even though they could easily create a page with content and ads. But I think you knew what I meant ;)

They want to get banned then.. ;)

Just wondering would you also be adding the "For Sale" contact form on these pages as well as the content? Been thinking about doing this on a few of my domains, adding some content/articles and creating a "for sale" page also to advertise that the domain maybe for sale. That way, you get the best of both worlds, possible earnings from existing traffic and also advertising it for sale.

Just wondering would you also be adding the "For Sale" contact form on these pages as well as the content? Been thinking about doing this on a few of my domains, adding some content/articles and creating a "for sale" page also to advertise that the domain maybe for sale. That way, you get the best of both worlds, possible earnings from existing traffic and also advertising it for sale.

I think you have to be very careful the site does not become a glorified domain sales page, this is why no mention of 'buy this domain now' etc is made. If you want to be secure with Adsense you literally must create a site with content that has some 'genuine value' to the user. This page is really just a quick and basic way to monetize some domain traffic.

I will be adding more functionality in the future - WiX type of thing might be useful with some sexy templates, there are some SaaS licence issues I need to overcome with that though to deliver on any sort of scale. Any domainer would make contact easily enough as for end user it needs some thought.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom