Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Affiliate Window

Discussion in 'Affiliate Marketing' started by AcornDomains.co.uk, Jul 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AcornDomains.co.uk

AcornDomains.co.uk Well-Known Member

Affiliate Window - click here

Affiliate Window was created in early 2000, and has established itself as the leading player within the outsourced affiliate solutions market, with thousands of affiliates. The Affiliate Window technology is very sophisticated and powerful in helping e-tailers to market their goods and services via a host of websites in a cost-effective manner.

2. mishmash

mishmash Active Member

3. Azam.net

Azam.net Active Member

Nice implementation.

I have to say Affiliate Window are a great network. They were voted best UK network by a poll on another forum and I'm not surprised.

4. retired_member26

retired_member26 Banned

Is it validated by the merchant that the clicks did not convert to transactions or the clicks will be validated at the end of one month period in AW?

According to the explanation made in the merchant's introduction page it says validation time is 26 days for merchant X. I am alittle confused. If the merchant validates the transactions daily (it seems this way from daily check)why do AW say it will be validated after 26 days?

TurNIC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.