Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

ai art for content

Reaction score
A friend recently told me about ai art, Id seen it mentioned before but hadn't really thought much about it

You can go to this discord and try it out and its pretty cool - https://discord.gg/midjourney

You basically prompt a bot with a description like "/imagine grey crumbling tower, winter, illustration style"

grey crumbling tower.png

I think there is a learning curve with how to prompt it because it doesn't always seem to follow instructions , you can do cool stuff ask for the style for style of a particular artist

blackcat.png

Anyway, I am sure you guys can imagine some possibilities of what you might use this for, just stuff like creating images for articles to anything really

Its fun to try out, I think you get 25 free goes on the discord

Then its $10 a month for 200 or they have some other plans that arent too costly, as far as i can tell you own commercial rights but you might want to read into that yourself

I used Midjourney for a month and thought it was a bit shit. Yeah it's pretty cool, but, having feasted my eyes upon the creations of DALL:E 2...

I used Midjourney for a month and thought it was a bit shit. Yeah it's pretty cool, but, having feasted my eyes upon the creations of DALL:E 2...

Overall I am impressed

When it does badly I'm not sure how much of it is down to my input not being correct, or maybe I am being too specific

I did try and make Brienne from Game of Thrones with this description and it did pretty awful..

bad.png

But then I put in Brienne of Tarth and it did well.. all though something with a nose or eye is usually a bit off

brienne.png

And I tried in watercolour

watercolou.png

Yes you're right, when it's right it's right but when it's wrong it's really wrong lol. I read somewhere on Reddit that it likes to be told exactly what to do (bit like most women). As in, the more detail you give the prompt the better the outcome.

Been messing around with it more, still impressed

Made a Hogwarts castle, why it adds more castles into the sky im not sure.. but other than that very cool.

2fythsb.jpg

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom