Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

An Appeal - Selling 12 domains to get me to Euro 2020

Reaction score
Honesty is always the best policy.

I began buying domains a few weeks ago. Spent a lot of time reading forums like this to get a feel for the types of domains I might want to buy. Then, once I was confident I'd read enough, I bought some.

My plan was hold them, buy a few more and continue learning by trial and error.

That all changed today when I was successful with every England Euro 2020 ticket I applied for. With the high demand I was expecting to get 1 or 2 at best.

Instead I have to pay nearly £900 by Wednesday February 5th. I can pay it, but it would take a big chunk out of my income (and the wife wouldn't be best pleased).

UEFA rules say you have to pay for all allocated tickets, or none at all. You can't pick and choose the games, and you absolutely cannot sell them on.

It's my dream to see England at a major tournament, so turning down that opportunity would be pretty devastating - hopefully some of you out there can understand that.

Yes, I'm an idiot for applying for more than I could afford. But as I said - I'm very surprised I was so successful.

With that in mind, I'm willing to clear out all the domains I've bought so far to fund this. It's once-in-a-lifetime.

I think there's some genuine value here, and I hope someone out there would agree.

.com
BetLaid
PharmaBrief
UsedAutomatic
UsedPHEV
TeknoPod

.co.uk
BetArena
UsedSUV

.co.uk one-word brandables
shouter (+uk)
herding
jaunty

.net
SportsLocker (12 years old, previously sold for $1,000+)

I'm looking to get as close as possible as I can to covering the cost of the tickets.

Happy to sell them as a lot or individually.

Any serious enquiries via PM or email to [email protected]

Thanks for your time.
Andrew.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom