Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

uk Any 250 domains for £12.5K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Nothing to see here, cheers.

Last edited:
Received a PM asking:

What about 2.5k for 50 (including 4 LLLs)?

I've declined their offer and I'll leave this open to offers for a few days, cheers.

I've had some offers for single names, but I've told them I can't take single offers at the moment in case someone wants to take my initial offer of 250 names, as they would get first dibs on what to choose.

I had another offer of £2.5K for sat.co.uk and to include 20 other names (including 4 more LLL's) with it for that price, that was from someone who was offering £2K for sat.co.uk on it's own in the last few weeks, so that offer was a bit of a liberty. People need to bare in mind that the LLL's are domains I bought, none were domains I caught for £6, so they wont be given away.

This is not a fire sale, I'm not in a mad desperate rush to make money, this is just an exercise to see if anyone wants to take a load of domains in one hit, which would make things so much easier, rather than me having to list each one individually on DomainLore, which takes time, changing nameserevers, setting to not for sale on Sedo, adding to DomainLore, and then changing back to Sedo any that aren't sold etc.

Someone else suggested by PM that I should try 24 hour auctions with a £50 start on any name, I wasn't sure about that, but if I did, that wouldn't include any of the LLL's being for auction.

I'll give it a couple more days to see if anyone is interested in the 250 domains offer, if not, I may throw them open for offers, but auctions on any name will not start until 100 domains have been posted by any interested parties, and any single names where someone has made an offer via PM, they will need to start at the same amount offered by PM, not a £50 start, and all bids will need to be made in topic, not via PM.

Last edited:
I've added an alternative option in my first post, which is every domain listed for £14K, and payment in installments would be fine.

Last edited:
Ok, no takers for the 2 bulk domain options I originally offered, so I'll open them up for 24 hour auctions.

I've removed the LLL's, everything else will be open to offers starting at £50 per domain.

If you want to bid on any domain, send me a PM listing the domain/s you wish to bid on, as soon as/if I get 100 names (or somewhere thereabouts) with opening bids on, I'll post a list of domains with the bidders user name next to each one.

1. I'll post a start time well in advance of the auctions starting, so that everyone gets a fair chance when they open for bidding.

2: All domains will have the same auction end time 24 hours later.

3: All further bids will need to be made in topic.

4: Each domain will have a BIN price if anyone wants to end an auction early.

5: I'll post the usual anti sniping rules.

6: As per post #3, any single domains where someone has made a previous offer via PM, they'll need to start at that same amount offered by PM, not a £50 start

7: Payment is by PayPal.

Last edited:
Thanks Anthony,

Added to the offers list and I'll auction it if enough individual offers come in, plenty of names for people to choose from above.

Thanks John, added to offers list.

That's three £50 opening offers made so far, I'll leave it open until tomorrow, and if there isn't a good increase in offers before then, and if it looks like it's not going to be anywhere near enough domains with opening bids, I'll close this, cheers.

I now have 5 opening offers made so far via PM, but that wont be anywhere near what I'm looking for by later on today, so it's looking like the 24 hour auctions will probably be a non starter, without a deluge of more individual offers by the time I wake up, doubtful. That's the deluge that's doubtful, not me waking up :lol:

Last edited:
Now closed, I had interest in another 4 domains by the time I got up, but it's not worth my while selling anything with so few offers, at the prices I was offering, it had to be multiple sales or nothing, thanks to those who showed interest, cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom