Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Any fsb updates from anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Having had some advice I now realise I never gave fsb a chance, has anyone else had any success of late?

Also any idea what months they have offers?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Caz,

Yes, I had good success and I'm more than impressed.

33.33% clicks to conversion rate

Hi Caz,

Yes, I had good success and I'm more than impressed.

33.33% clicks to conversion rate

If my conversion rate was that high I would be a very happy chappy.

Mines around 12% but been making £100 - £180/m for the last 2 years :)

That sounds great. And do your clicks from fsb match amazons?
Yes, they do.

I've only been using fsb since 18th feb 2015 and i bought that name in January, its a co.uk

If my conversion rate was that high I would be a very happy chappy.

Mines around 12% but been making £100 - £180/m for the last 2 years

Thats great income, you must have good traffic and or a expensive product. Well done!

I bought FSB ages ago but haven't really done anything with it.

How well are they ranking? Are you using Amazon's descriptions or rewriting them?

Product sells from around £20 up to £200 so removal of comission cap will certainly help.

UV's around 80-120/day. Its a household item, slightly seasonal but still plods on.

I bought FSB ages ago but haven't really done anything with it.

How well are they ranking? Are you using Amazon's descriptions or rewriting them?

Mine ranks on pg1 of G on a hyphenated EMD.

Amazon descriptions only..

I'm #3 on page 1 of google for my 2 word domain .co.uk

The product description is left as amazon but i have orig cont on each category, top and bottom of the pages , not all yet but getting there.

I hand regged a new .org.uk domain, bunged up a FSB Version 6 site with no unique content (as really I was just learning how to use it as there are loads of options). Made 1 sale of a £49.17 toy the first 2 days with £2.46 to me :)

Probably a fluke but I am liking the script, much better than another one I was trying.

I just paid for the Spin Rewriter thing but haven't figured it out yet.

Admin

Seriously guys, build something proper. Why waste your time with .org.uk's, crappy amazon commission and content spinners to make £50 a month. Put your time into growing something properly.

I just paid for the Spin Rewriter thing but haven't figured it out yet.

Admin

I couldn't get on with the spin rewriter so cancelled it at the end of the trial period.
It would be good if you let us know if you get on with it

Seriously guys, build something proper. Why waste your time with .org.uk's, crappy amazon commission and content spinners to make £50 a month. Put your time into growing something properly.

I can see what you mean and i agreee but for people who have domains just sat there doing nothing i cant see any harm in spending a few hours to get a descent site up and make a couple ££ commission even it it only makes £5 a year then it covers the renewal fees surly.

Do you get commission if someone buys from a third party seller on Amazon?

Yes and I've had £5 commission each time for customers trying Amazon Prime, all good.

I can see what you mean and i agreee but for people who have domains just sat there doing nothing i cant see any harm in spending a few hours to get a descent site up and make a couple ££ commission even it it only makes £5 a year then it covers the renewal fees surly.

They're not decent sites though are they. A list of amazon products and some spun text. How does that help anyone? It's just web based garbage.

Depends how you source your traffic.

If you have referral traffic to lean on, there's no harm in it.

And if they perform for low competition long-tail phrases too, then why not :)

They're not decent sites though are they. A list of amazon products and some spun text. How does that help anyone? It's just web based garbage.

They can't be that bad otherwise the purchasers would be going direct to Amazon and buying without even landing on our FSB sites. Surely if Amazon could get the buyers directly they'd be cutting the % we get wouldn't they?

Yes, it's just a few quid a month, but if it wasn't serving a purpose, it'd be pence per month we'd be earning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom