Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Any good Domain Parking services in 2023 ?

Reaction score
hi Guys,

I used to park with Dan but no longer doing so. Before that, I used Sedo.

Do you have any other alternatives for domain parking? That can have monetization opportunities.

Currently, all my domain names, I park in my Hosting services for now.

Thanks

Which ad provider do you use for this?

I have my own 'for sale' template and want to pump some SEO domains onto it - and stick a few ads on it too..

Which ad provider do you use for this?

I have my own 'for sale' template and want to pump some SEO domains onto it - and stick a few ads on it too..

How's the outcome so far ? Managed to get decent visitors to these sites ? I may try to test one 1-2 domains. You have to do lots of promo to get some traffic to these pages, for sure.

hi Guys,

I used to park with Dan but no longer doing so. Before that, I used Sedo.

Do you have any other alternatives for domain parking? That can have monetization opportunities.

Currently, all my domain names, I park in my Hosting services for now.

Thanks

Hi, Can offer parking but not the ad monetization. PM for a free trial if you wish.

Hi, Can offer parking but not the ad monetization. PM for a free trial if you wish.

Thanks mate. At the moment, I directed them to a website listed all my domain names for sale.

Same time, I'm also looking for those who may be interested in assisting me to sell the domain names too.

Thanks mate. At the moment, I directed them to a website listed all my domain names for sale.

Same time, I'm also looking for those who may be interested in assisting me to sell the domain names too.

Why not list them all here and people can take a look?

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom