Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Any good lead/contact management platforms?

Reaction score
We're looking at finding a better way of handling contact requests from people. Currently it's just emails or contact forms and a bit sporadic.

I'm assuming there must be some kind of online contact management platforms out there? Has any one used any they can recommend.

Ideally something that can act as an inbox for all of our contact forms and with template replies that can be quickly used as a reply. Multi user log in would be handy, especially if it tracks activity (ie: so we know who has replied to what) and even better if it could have different permissions (eg: access to only certain addresses).

I know you could technically do this with a shared gmail account but it feels like there should be a better option. I did a very half hearted google but wasn't sure what to even call it.

Anyone got any ideas?

Think it is a CRM you require

"CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management. It's a technology used to manage interactions with customers and potential customers"

Think services like Salesforce and Hubspot do this

I'd had a look at Pipedrive - it's a premium service, but you can integrate your gmail and have multi-users with standard fields and templates - I also like the column style of managing leads through the pipeline

Pipedrive

Great, thanks all. I think my main issue was that I didn't know what it was called so now it looks like there are plenty of options!

If it’s just for a single business, and you want to track all contacts over time, with ongoing manual messaging and follow up activity:
Try OnePageCRM.com - I starting using this in my FT sales role, after polling many business friends.

if you have multiple businesses / websites / databases, and / or also require automated messaging and follow up sequences, for Lead Generation and conversion:
GoHighLevel.com - it’s a beast of platform but so powerful if you can get you head around

If it’s just for a single business, and you want to track all contacts over time, with ongoing manual messaging and follow up activity:
Try OnePageCRM.com - I starting using this in my FT sales role, after polling many business friends.

Quick and simple is what we're after so this looks like a nice option, thanks!

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction

Latest Comments

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom