Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Any rapid development options out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Like may/ most of us I am sitting on a pile of domains that need development. I need a quick development option that gets the development job done without triggering the duplicate penalty from Goog.

Anything out there that works?

Storeburst or Epik are probably the two easiest for public facing stores and / or content dev.

Whypark also auto build sites.

Noomle semi auto builds stuff, but I only took a brief look at it.

whypark is good, i still have a load of sites over there that i havnt touched for months now

Why Park might be the most obvious option - but in the past the past Why Park sites have been hammered in Google because they use duplicate content.

Why Park might be the most obvious option - but in the past the past Why Park sites have been hammered in Google because they use duplicate content.

You can tweak the content by hand or rewrite it?

It'd still be quicker than building your own sites from scratch.

You can tweak the content by hand or rewrite it?

I didn't know that - might have another look.

................by the way , thats a great portfolio you have on exacts.co.uk.

I didn't know that - might have another look.

................by the way , thats a great portfolio you have on exacts.co.uk.

I was considering offer a mini site service including content and basic seo.

Would you be interested? It wouldn't be cheap, probably £100 - £200 per site.

Thanks for the offer khalid. Not sure - need to be sure that I could make the £200 back in a reasonable length of time. My domains are worth more than reg fee, but its a hard decision to invest another £200 on an average domain name.

Thanks for the offer khalid. Not sure - need to be sure that I could make the £200 back in a reasonable length of time. My domains are worth more than reg fee, but its a hard decision to invest another £200 on an average domain name.

I see your point mate. It is a decision that could go either way lol!

I'll tell you this...
if anyone develops a rapid development system for domain names, like I want, will make a million!!

I'll tell you this...
if anyone develops a rapid development system for domain names, like I want, will make a million!!

Problem is the domainers would want to host it on their own servers which mean once they have bought one copy they wouldn't buy again!

I could easily offer "rapid development" but what would I get out of it if buyers don't want to pay for it?

Khalid.

has anybody tried the content sites that dnforum are offering ?

DNForum.com PPC Content Rich Templates - Domain Name Content PPC Templates

Content Rich Websites
We will create optimized content rich websites designed around your Adsense.
Each site includes between 100-200 fully targeted pages.
We do all the work! No need for you to learn new software, or spend hours finding keywords.
Through our targeted optimized research we will design a site targeted specifically to your domain with targeted content on each page generated.
Complete sitemap page. One HTML attractive sitemap for users and an XML sitemap for search engines to better index your website.
Complete CMS System
Complete content management system behind every website we create.
Ability to modify all content and articles on every page to your own unique content.
Manage Categories: Add/Edit/Delete the categories and subcategories.
Manage Custom Pages: Add/Edit/Delete unlimited custom pages such as "Contact us", "FAQs," "Links," etc.
Completely manage all ads and ad blocks on the website.
PPC AD Formats
We have targeted the best Adsense formats based on our research over the years to generate an increased click through ratio.
Targeted Keywords/Keyword Phrases
Your site will contain targeted keywords on the index page. Each keyword will lead to a second level of highly optimized keywords and keyword phrases.
With our optimized and content rich pages, pages will be indexed in search engines faster. The quicker they are indexed with content, the increased traffic your website will receive via the search engines.
Viewers will always conduct searches using specific keywords! And that's something you absolutely MUST take advantage of. That is why we are using optimized keywords and the top keyword search phrases.
Custom Design Headers
You will receive custom designed headers for your website.
The traffic you generate will always be directly targeted to the specific viewers you need to attract.
Why our Pages are Better
Our pages are much better and differ greatly from other traffic page generator tools because our pages are complete looking websites.
# Our tool helps generates hundreds of targeted pages with complete content on every page as well as highly targeted keywords. Each page contains an attractive header.
Tired of Parking? Tired of sending your traffic way to parked pages? Then our templates are for you. Put up a website that will bring your vistors back for more and earn revenue at the same time.

has anybody tried the content sites that dnforum are offering ?[/I]

Scott Jones has said he used AEIOU.com but it was $250.

As I said I'm up for offering this type of service I just need to find what people want and agree a price.

AEIOU was Rick Latona's. I read somewhere that he was going to stop offering the service in order to concentrate on his own development projects.

I'm not sure there are many shortcuts.

I have developed out about 150 domains - about 130 sites which I developed and then more or less leeave alone apart from refreshing the odd bit of content - and about 20 which i work with on a regular basis in order to get some income from.

I can get a wordpress site with decent theme and plugins set up for around £40 and I buy content for another £40. Takes me about one hour to customise so if you charge my hour at £20 then a cost of around £100 seems to be the minimum for a site using this approach unless you are going to buy rubbish content written in poor English.

I did try some of the other approaches listed up abive, e.g. whypark and one of the dnforum solutions but ultimately you risk your adsense account and it seems like most of the sites didn't ever rank in the search engines.

Stephen.

I think that the problem with offering this type of service to domain investors is that it's difficult to monetise the service provision.

If you offered it on a profit share then you'd really only want to develop the better names (ie ones with good potential traffic and commercial focus), as every domain takes a similar amount of time, and then what's to stop clients using the service as a "leg up" to get into SERPs then changing the DNS and self developing later on? Maybe some sort of contractual obligation or 2 way service contract?

If you use a fee based structure, then people are reluctant to pay up front, as their ROI is going to be a over period of 12 months or more, and again ROI is almost completely dependent on the domain's niche and quality.

Another issue with mass development is that if you open doors wide and offer the same service to everyone it's likely that names will overlap and that almost by default induces dupe penalties - ie it would be difficult to create digitalphotoframe.co.uk, digitalpictureframe.co.uk, digitalframe.co.uk and digitalphotographframes.co.uk as 4 completely unique services for 4 different owners without creating an enormous amount of work somewhere in the process, so someone is going to get penalised.

People like Rob Monster at Epik do provide custom development for good sites (only in .com atm though), but he refuses to accept additional sites into a niche where they already have sites built to avoid this type of problem.

It's an interesting area for discussion though.

Does anyone have any figures or info on what qualifies something as duplicate content.

I am in the process of creating an affiliate store generator and should probably find out what to avoid.

The system could possibly be for sale once it's perfected so may be of interest to some people on this forum.

Well, I agree that there has to be something in it for the developer and forget anything that triggers Googles duplicate content penalty. I think we have established that there is nothing out there that does it quickly - although there are people who will develop for as little as £100 - £200.

Perhaps the 'how' should be discussed separately in a new thread. I have started one here......http://www.acorndomains.co.uk/busin...-development-lets-discuss-how.html#post231624

Well, I agree that there has to be something in it for the developer and forget anything that triggers Googles duplicate content penalty. I think we have established that there is nothing out there that does it quickly - although there are people who will develop for as little as £100 - £200.

Perhaps the 'how' should be discussed separately in a new thread. I have started one here......http://www.acorndomains.co.uk/busin...-development-lets-discuss-how.html#post231624

pay someone to show you how to do it that way your only paying the once and you can do them on your own then...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom