Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Anybody had a LLL complaint?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ive just had a DRS for a LLL that the idiot offered me £50 for!

I had a similar complaint a few years ago with a different LLL and have a response ready to go. Im after a bit more of a response and if anyone can share any of their drs responses Id be really grateful. I dont need to know the LLL domain its just the argument Im after.

If anyone can pm me I would appreciate it.
Cheers

So he's going to stump up £900 in DRS costs? Takes all sorts!

Its all boxed off as he emailed me and my response was:
"Sorry but I have plans for the name and have no interest in parting with it."

Theres no argument to his case but its just the ballache as my reply has to still be 100%. Can wait for the mediation though :mad:

Has the guy paid the fee or is it in the mediation part? i get a few of these a year, people trying to put the fear of God into you :).

I would have thought there was no case for a DRS if you were not trading off an existing brand or publishing competing product ads. I think I got DRS'd a while back on one which I won with no response. I did used to get DRS'd quite a lot though so would have to go through the site.

Has the guy paid the fee or is it in the mediation part? i get a few of these a year, people trying to put the fear of God into you :).

No, just issued. There is no fear but you cant take any chances with your response these days. They should go back to issuing a £200 filing fee, that used to keep the idiots away.

No, just issued. There is no fear but you cant take any chances with your response these days. They should go back to issuing a £200 filing fee, that used to keep the idiots away.

Agree with that 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom