Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Anyone a Hotels.com affiliate?

Reaction score
I used to be an hotels affiliate a couple years ago through tradedoubler but they seem to have ended their relationship, so I signed up to affilitewindow to do it through them

I got accepted, couldn't find anywhere on their site to make the search widget I used previously so I emailed them and they replied with these instructions

1. Login to Partner Tools Portal
2. Find the relevant feed
3. Right click and click “Copy link address”
4. Paste the address into an email / notes
5. Add on the “&irp=*******&erc=********!” field (replaced words with ***** because it's a password)
6. Example below – then the partners tracking will need to be added to this link

I logged into the hotels partner tool, made the search widget, but when you click search it takes you to this page - http://ad.zanox.com/ppc/html/ppc_error_1.html instead of going to the hotels.com search page

I have no idea what 5 is " Add on the “&irp=*******&erc=********!” field"

I've looked at the code given and where I would add that.. no idea where, so I tried adding it different places that made sense, same result

Anyone use hotels.com affiliate stuff and know what I'm doing wrong?

Affiliate Window haven't replied in the last couple of days and I doubt they will get back to me before Monday now and I wouldn't mind sorting it out before then

Thanks for any help

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom