Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

anyone know nokta.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
anyone know the owner of nokta.com he/she has alot of good domains which im interested in, but contact@nokta.///com doesn't work.

they have a nominet tag etc, nokta

they wont answer your emails, they never do. they keep grabbing names i and a lot of other people want, which really annoys me as they aren't even UK based. I think Nominet should block people from outside the UK from buying .uk addresses

i might of opened up a hornets nest with that comment :rolleyes:

aw, just a bit annoying that they have a great porfolio, from what i've seen doing whois searches and seeing there tag and site.

They are one of the big few that I keep finding. There are a couple of others that appear as well, and a whole host of random one-offs. It's interesting, as some of the big guys supposedly own hundreds of thousands if not more.

I assume that most of these (apart from Nokta and a few other Cayman based owners) concentrate on the .com space. Which is amazing when the .co.uk space is still ripe for the plucking if you have deep pockets (which the big guys do)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
URL Shortener
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom