Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Appraisal: everyoneOut, howToBlag, SomethingSheWillLove, few more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appraisal: EDIT - can a mod delete this please

[edit]Hi, thanks for the help all - would it be possible for a mod to delete this thread now - just that this thread appears right at the top of google when you type a couple of the names in, and I'm putting a few to use pretty soon...

cheers!

Matt[/edit]

Last edited:
Hi

I am sorry but I don't think any of these domains are valuable in themselves, the best you could do with them is develop:

SomethingSheWillLove.com, .net & .co.uk
SomethingHeWillLove.com, .net & .co.uk

into a gift site with affiliate ads, but this is a very saturated market online so it won't be easy to generate significant revenue, it will depend on your site building ability.

Hope this helps

Accelerator

To be a bit more specific, does anyone think that everyoneOut would fare well with a listings site behind it?

What sort of listings site? If it is too general it is very difficult to make a go of a site, and you would be better off focusing on something narrower.

Rgds

Accelerator

I agree with Accelerator, little value in themselves and need development :)

Cheers, I'm happy with that. I think they're all common sense enough to be respectable for a developed site.

Web development is my day job so knocking some ideas about to tie them all together and then building a site isn't a big deal. Hopefully they will earn their keep, maybe better :D

We'll see!

Last edited:
Can a mod delete this thread please?

Hi, thanks for the help all - would it be possible for a mod to delete this thread now - just that this thread appears right at the top of google when you type a couple of the names in, and I'm putting a few to use pretty soon...

I'm bit of a newbie and didn't expect that!

cheers!

Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom