Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Appraisal Needed - weightlossbook.co.uk & weightlossbooks.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW, I'm surprised. :)

The singular I don't like so much, but the plural has great affiliate potential. Are you sure you're a newbie :)

I'd keep that one if I was you, Amazon affiliate screams out...

I wouldn't buy it from you, but it is certainly worth registering, and could potentially generate regular income.

Without the Online at the end.I'm not sure why it's there.However,thanks for the words.They really motivate me.Probably I will search for a bestseller and promote it...will se.It's 2 A.M here now and I really want to take a sleep.

I guessed it was without the online at the end :) I hovered the link.

with online it's worthless.

I'd love to see the list of "potentials" you said you had :)

In fact, I would buy it off you. :)

I'll make you an offer of 50 quid for it right now ;)

First,I will take a look what the commission for selling those kind of books are.When not it wiil be just a WeightLossBook Review site.simple(ugly also) design,with different books,and aff links to them :).

If you are going to develop the site, you will almost certainly make 50 quid very quickly. The weight loss market in the UK is huge (excuse the pun)

I just made the offer of £50 because I KNOW I can get my 50 quid back very soon with affiliate marketing. :) I was trying it on as they say.

I don't think you should sell it, I think you should use my software to push amazon products. Build A Niche SOFTware from BANsoft.com
You can use it for free :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
URL Shortener
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom