Domain Manage

Appraisal: Pain-management.org.uk & Pain-Management.co.uk

Discussion in 'Domain Appraisals' started by styru, Aug 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. styru

styru New Member

Appraisal: Pain-Management.org.uk & Pain-Management.co.uk

Hi,

We currently run a pain management website, and have the two domains above registered to us, but not in active use (well, they point to a page on our site, showing them as for sale)

we have been approached by a UK based Pain Management Clinic that are intrested in buying the .org.uk version.

We have a ball park figure in mind, but wondered what others thought, so how much would you ask for the one, or for both as a pair?

Any thoughts gratefully received

cheers, Kaz

Last edited: Aug 24, 2006
  2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

3. Jeewhizz

Jeewhizz Well-Known Member

Hi Kaz,

Do you get much traffic to your site via those URL's? If so, I wouldn't sell them to a competitor!

.org.uk's aren't worth much, but the matching .co.uk makes up for it slightly! ;)

I've seen a similar pair go for £400 + VAT in the past, so i'd make an offer round there for the pair...

4. styru

styru New Member

thanks for the reply

Hi thanks for your reply,

our main site has had 57,000 hits so far this year (we are in googles top 5-10 rank for the word pain)

The page with the above URL's gets about 90 hits per week, and is google listed.

However we are a not for profit set up, and the clinic that wants the URL is not really a competitor in that sense.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.