Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

article writing and submission services update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
In a previous post where I offered article writing and directory submission services, I added Article Alley as one of the sites and ended up with a major computer crash that took me half the night to sort out. So, if you order articles based on that post, in addition to Ezine and Go articles it will be Search Warp instead of Article Alley. Page rank is good but Alexa is not quite so high.

I have had to substitute Search Warp for current work and will have all articles promised completed and submitted today.

I do not understand that what are you trying to say as my understanding you are freelancer content writer service provider if not then specify plz do not mind.

article marketing

Hi

yes I am a freelance content provider. The thread was to let anyone who was interested in my writing articles and submitting them to directories, that I was having problems with one of the sites I had intended submitting them to.

Hi

yes I am a freelance content provider. The thread was to let anyone who was interested in my writing articles and submitting them to directories, that I was having problems with one of the sites I had intended submitting them to.

wts your charges please pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom