Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

article writing and submission services update

Discussion in 'Social Media Marketing' started by suewrite, Feb 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suewrite

suewrite Member

In a previous post where I offered article writing and directory submission services, I added Article Alley as one of the sites and ended up with a major computer crash that took me half the night to sort out. So, if you order articles based on that post, in addition to Ezine and Go articles it will be Search Warp instead of Article Alley. Page rank is good but Alexa is not quite so high.

I have had to substitute Search Warp for current work and will have all articles promised completed and submitted today.

2. Domain Forum

Acorn Domains Elite Member

IWA Meetup

3. Sikhar

Sikhar Member

I do not understand that what are you trying to say as my understanding you are freelancer content writer service provider if not then specify plz do not mind.

4. suewrite

suewrite Member

article marketing

Hi

yes I am a freelance content provider. The thread was to let anyone who was interested in my writing articles and submitting them to directories, that I was having problems with one of the sites I had intended submitting them to.

5. Sikhar

Sikhar Member

wts your charges please pm me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.