Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

AssetTracking.co.uk

Reaction score
I advertised this on here in November last year for £150 and no interest.

Last week I sent a short email to the top 5 companies paying for the exact match of the domain name on PPC.

Less than an hours work including the initial outbound email, the emails back and forth to the company that replied, raising the invoice and sorting the transfer.

Completed the sale of this today for £1.5k

I had taken off the auto renew which triggered me to send the emails.

The interest in domains may not be what it was, but the game is still the same.

Congrats on the sale, I've never had any success outbounding so nice to see it actually works, I'm guessing your email is better than mine.

Out of interest how did you find out the top 5 companies using PPC for the EM?

Cheers!

Congrats on the sale, I've never had any success outbounding so nice to see it actually works, I'm guessing your email is better than mine.

Out of interest how did you find out the top 5 companies using PPC for the EM?

Cheers!

Thank you.

Literally the top 5 results which appear on PPC when I typed “asset tracking” into Google.

Well done Frank - you've still got the knack then :) Gove and now this. I had limited success some years ago with outbound. Did you put any indication of price in the initial email?

Well done Frank - you've still got the knack then :) Gove and now this. I had limited success some years ago with outbound. Did you put any indication of price in the initial email?

Thank you Nigel! It seems so! Although I really do miss the good old days.

No I didn’t and never would. In my opinion, if you put the price in the initial email and they don’t reply, you won’t know if they didn’t reply because they aren’t interested in the name OR the price is the reason they aren’t interested.

If they reply to your initial email, it shows a level of interest and you can safely say that the price is going to be the deciding factor if they acquire the name or not.

Hope you are doing well!

Thanks for that Frank - makes sense. Things are good here thanks. Can't say domain sales have been startling over last few years - but last 6 weeks things have picked up on Dan - so not complaining :)

Thank you.

Literally the top 5 results which appear on PPC when I typed “asset tracking” into Google.

There was me thinking it was something more technical. Would love a copy of the first email you sent if you wouldn't mind sharing? Also, do you include a phone number for them to contact you on?

Congrats again on the nice sale!

Fantastic sale congratulations nice name thanks for posting, nice to hear the success stories.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom