Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

AutoCleaner.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
A buyer may pay you for this. Nobody else will. Basically market it beyond a 'Problem loading page' site because at the moment it's worthless. (I guess why you never even bothered to resolve it)

Yes it's not bad. There are a number of potential end users, plus it's suitable for a car detailing site, which would be popular.

And what is it at the moment?..

Good to see the positive responses. only registered it a few hours ago. Going to build a site on it and try to flip.

Good come back to us with a site and we can discuss what the domain's worth. Until then there are many alternatives (with the same enduser experience) available for reg fee. Hard to see what the value is until then.

A good car detailing site with lots of good photos and a community should do well.

There are some people that get very obsessed over car cleaning, so if the site is done well, it has good potential.

The nice thing about autocleaner is that it sounds quite authoritative for the sector.

So, in essence what has been said, undeveloped $0. Developed it's worth a multiple of its revenue. Until developed what have you to offer against other avaliable reg-fee alternatives? BTW it took a few seconds to find 'auto cleaner' (not even plural) alternatives for no premium fee.

So do you think I should create a website for a car cleaning company, or a general blog about car cleaning, detailing etc..... ?

Thanks

I personally don't see it working well for "car cleaning"

Auto is short for "automobile" which is very american or "automatic" I've never met anyone who calls they're car an automobile.

Professional valeting or detailing is a world apart from a car "cleaner" and is a bit of an insult to call either a cleaner, trust me :wink:

Automatic gearbox cleaner maybe?

The first thing that came to my mind was one of those little vacuum cleaners that automatically hoovers your house while your out.

I personally don't see it working well for "car cleaning"

Auto is short for "automobile" which is very american or "automatic" I've never met anyone who calls they're car an automobile.

Professional valeting or detailing is a world apart from a car "cleaner" and is a bit of an insult to call either a cleaner, trust me :wink:

Automatic gearbox cleaner maybe?

The first thing that came to my mind was one of those little vacuum cleaners that automatically hoovers your house while your out.

autotrader.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

Sponsors

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel

Sponsors

Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Shiny Nuts