Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

available generics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Engulfing.co.uk
remarkableness.co.uk
drawsheets.co.uk
opponency.co.uk
duplicative.co.uk
decompressed.co.uk
excitements.co.uk
devises.co.uk
overmatch.co.uk
eclipsing.co.uk
revocatory.co.uk
wagered.co.uk
unknowledgable.co.uk
ciliation.co.uk
precessing.co.uk

is there a point?

im am stupid, and I know someone going to point out the obvious :D

I was just wondering if someone can plz tell me the point of reging rarley used generic words of the english language?

I myself reg'g decidedly.co.uk a while back thinking WOW ive found a oneword genric - but if truth be told its just total gash. :(

So my point is if they not:

• typins
  • popular words
  • memorble wrds
  • short words
  • brandable words
  • Developbale in to revenue/website

is it worth reg fee?

thx lots

amazing - noone in this forum ths forum have any opinions these days...:rolleyes:

The fact that noone rushed to reg them all tells you something about them?

yesterday

yeah too true.

I get sick of looking on ebay and see ppl selling '"someWord-ive-never-heard-of.crap'" for £1,000,000 :rolleyes:

and branding it as the '"next big generic" :rolleyes:

and they say its got 1,million google references blah,blah,blah :rolleyes:

i bet most of the ppl have never sold a domain for more than £5

i know, im i right miserble git..

95% of the domains on here are shite, including most unregged 1 word 'generics'.

However it doesnt take much work to locate a domain that will make you £1xx a year on PPC or find one to sell on for £xxx, its just takes a little leg-work.

Last edited:
I've wondered that about generics posted on here which are not good enough to be used as brands and I would find difficult to monetize. As for many of the domains offered on here some I've come across, I've found interesting from a potential brand point of view, but often only the co.uk is for sale (and someone else has the .com etc..).

If I'm looking for a "brand" domain I tend to try and get the complete set of extensions all at once. The "complete set" I consider to be .com/.net/.co.uk and now .eu as a minimum and with/without hyphens if appropriate.

cut some slack!

I think Admin is just letting us know they are available, you don't have to register them, it's not compulsory.

I would rather he posted them than didn't just in case there is one that might be useful to me.

Don't shoot the messenger!!!:???:

95% of the domains on here are shite, including the ones in your 1st post.

However it doesnt take much work to locate a domain that will make you £1xx a year on PPC or find one to sell on for £xxx, its just takes a little leg-work

I love admin, im jst making a point, I guess most of us have reg'd some crap in our time, but at least there is an idea or market behind it.

These generics have nothing...

And firestars - yeah your right id say 99% are shite - but maybe I need a 'Reading-Guide' or is that a Reading-Guide.com?

lol:mrgreen:

Last edited:
However it doesnt take much work to locate a domain that will make you £1xx a year on PPC or find one to sell on for £xxx, its just takes a little leg-work

yeah your right id say 99% are shite - but maybe I need a Reading Guide or is that a Reading Guide?

lol:mrgreen:

Maybe you do. Its 2 weeks old and has already covered itself and hosting for the next 2 years.

However, you may be too busy walking your ChunkyPoodle.com ? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom