Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

be afraid, very afraid penguin on way..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boom. One of my sites got a big rankings boost across the board today.
Guessing things will take a few days to settle but if this holds I'm doing very nicely :)

My Business site is now on page 1 for all major keywords (with locality), was on pages 2 or 3 yesterday, though I have seen it on page 1 occasionally before today.

I hope it sticks this time:D

Boom. One of my sites got a big rankings boost across the board today.
Guessing things will take a few days to settle but if this holds I'm doing very nicely :)

My Business site is now on page 1 for all major keywords (with locality), was on pages 2 or 3 yesterday, though I have seen it on page 1 occasionally before today.

I hope it sticks this time:D

Don't get too excited, apparently the surge almost always gets followed by the drop in this new update - further info here, http://www.hmtweb.com/marketing-blog/panda-4-1-analysis/
(ctrl f - search "surge" ) - PANDA info not penguin...

Last edited:
https://plus.google.com/app/basic/stream/z13xw14r3y35dzg4004cd5cqty2vvduhn4g

On Friday last week, we started rolling out a Penguin refresh affecting fewer than 1% of queries in US English search results. This refresh helps sites that have already cleaned up the webspam signals discovered in the previous Penguin iteration, and demotes sites with newly-discovered spam.

It’s a slow worldwide rollout, so you may notice it settling down over the next few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom