Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_co_uk bellyjeans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do people think this is a windup? It's a quality domain with a great Niche.

hehe

Dave is your alias Chris Hancock?

An hour and a half to the deadline for bidding. Can't wait to see the outcome of this.

by the power of greyskull what is the meaning of this :confused:

Damn - missed the end of this - Systreg if you want a quick flip let me know!!!

@ Rob, I thought you outbid me last night, what happened to your bid post :confused: I'll send you and ChrisHancock a PM.

Damn - missed the end of this - Systreg if you want a quick flip let me know!!!

You're still in time to snipe the last bidder. Etiquette allows for a 15 minute extension ;) but Hancock may give you a half hour.. I'll get me coat.

@ Rob, I thought you outbid me last night, what happened to your bid post :confused: I'll send you and ChrisHancock a PM.

Yes I thought I did to, but my post was removed by a mod / admin?!

I would be happy to partake in a re-run of the auction with bids starting at £1500 , would that be ok with you?

I look forward to the sellers decision

A hand reg from yesterday going at early x,xxx ummmmm.

So did this end then ? The thread looks like chop suey and not easy to follow.

The sales women directed me to the new Secret Fit Belly jeans, and told me that she has heard a lot of women say how much they liked the new jeans. So I decided to take her advice and try on a couple pairs of the Secret Fit Belly jeans. As soon I slipped the jeans on I could tell that they were no ordinary jeans. When I got the jeans all the way up, it was amazing. They were the most comfortable jeans I have ever worn

Review: Secret Fit Belly Jeans from Motherhood Maternity - Associated Content

If I don't get my fat ass to the gym soon I'm going to be looking for a pair! :)

why didnt someone say......"Maternity Jeans"
this would have made a great april fool:p

The sales women directed me to the new Secret Fit Belly jeans, and told me that she has heard a lot of women say how much they liked the new jeans. So I decided to take her advice and try on a couple pairs of the Secret Fit Belly jeans. As soon I slipped the jeans on I could tell that they were no ordinary jeans. When I got the jeans all the way up, it was amazing. They were the most comfortable jeans I have ever worn

Review: Secret Fit Belly Jeans from Motherhood Maternity - Associated Content

If I don't get my fat ass to the gym soon I'm going to be looking for a pair! :)
I'm already sporting a pair of size 63. They start at the back right in the middle of your shoulder blades, and than contour fashionably round to the top of your knees. Beer gut is left totally unhindered, allowing you to make a very special fashion statement.

I'm already sporting a pair of size 63. They start at the back right in the middle of your shoulder blades, and than contour fashionably round to the top of your knees. Beer gut is left totally unhindered, allowing you to make a very special fashion statement.

they sound wonderful, have you got a photo we could see ? though i did have you down as more of a lederhosen kind of guy :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom