Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Best all round UK domain registrar for .uk and .com

Reaction score
Just looking for a reality check.

Anyone got any views on the best UK company (may as well keep the money in the UK) where I can set up .co.uk / .uk and .com bearing in mind the following :

i. UK owned company
ii. Reliable and trustworthy
iii. Ability to do a 10 year reg for .uk and .com
iv.Total management of domain and DNS
v. A fair price when buying long periods
vi. No ridiculous fees for transferring out or when it comes to renewal

I used to use Fasthosts - but they're just ripping everyone off with renewal fee prices.So have moved all of those.

I am a tag holder, but I want this at arms length so can't be on my tag - plus I can't do .com anyway.

Any thoughts?
TW

another plus for 20i in general. Brilliant hosting service... great support. DOnt have domains with them but worth checking out their prices.

I used Yay for all of my domains until I got my tag a few months ago, I'm still using them for .com

Thanks for the links - i have heard good things about 20i before - so will take a look.

Much rather keep in with a UK company - keep the cash flowing round the UK :D

Thanks all.
TW

Netistrar 100%

Whenever I have needed to use outside services for .com or .uk even, I've used Netistrar. I got in early when it launched and got on a VIP plan, the .COM are such a great price.

LCN is part of Namesco... Belgium?

Thanks for all your help settled on 20i in the end.

Will be moving all domains from the two "UK sellouts" in the top 10 that until now have ignored the importance of the vote for a fairer and more just Nominet that focuses only on what it shoudl be focusing on!

LCN is part of Namesco... Belgium?

Thanks for all your help settled on 20i in the end.

Will be moving all domains from the two "UK sellouts" in the top 10 that until now have ignored the importance of the vote for a fairer and more just Nominet that focuses only on what it shoudl be focusing on!
Netistrar also acorn member which helps

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom