Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

_co_uk Best Laptop Deals + .uk rights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am looking for offers and a potential sale of the following domain and site

www.bestlaptopdeals.co.uk - + .uk rights

The phrase itself has c.8k exacts per month, and 'Laptop Deals' has c.25-30k exacts per month.

Site Details
The site has been live for around 3 years now, so has some ageing and no negative backlinks or associations.

Adding products should be as simply as extracting a feed from the affiliate (Affiliate Window) and uploading to a database. I do custom add photos, to get the right size and resolution - but there's no reason this couldn't be automated. By adding a product and choosing the right categories (user guide can be provided) it auto-populates the product on the relevant categories and pages - nice and efficiently.

Traffic and SEO
It does come with with c.350 uniques per month, mainly from it's positions on Yahoo and Bing (see below). There is traction on the site, people do browse and are clicking through on products (c.100 per month). Unfortunately the product links are out of date (over a year old) and so although I can track the link through to the affiliate there's no resulting sales - hence no income.

Although have done nothing by way of SEO or marketing the site ranks number 1 in both Yahoo and Bing for it's keyword - and top of page 3 for Laptop Deals.

Reason for Sale and Price Expectations
I have wanted for 18 months now to do something with this site. I think there is a market, and a nice looking site which is simple to use and genuinely helps visitors find the best laptops at the cheapest prices, could do extremely well.

I am selling because after 18 months I am no further forward and all my spare time, which there isn't much of these days, is going 100% in to another project and will do so for the foreseeable future. I would rather release some cash for marketing and advertising activities of the other project.

Have no BIN price in mind, and not overly desperate to sell, but happy to look at offers

Last edited:
Last and remaining drop.

Nice design, good exacts, traffic and 100 click through to products a month

Really surprised this hasn't been snapped up already!!

£250

I forgot this was still listed - one last bump before thread is removed on Monday...

....and now just £200 until then!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom