Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.

Best Place for One-off UK Drops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Evening,

One of my competitors seem to have gone under a while back; their domain which has been languishing with no site on it for many months is coming up for drop shortly.

It only has links from about 80 sites, but I have observed that pretty much anything with links goes for .uks.

So my questions are:

A - What is, in general, the most reliable service to pick up one dropping domain?
B - I notice many offer bulk deals, so I may plump for that and try and hawk a few others while I'm at it. So, in general, what is the best service for bulk drops?

Why not look at who is catching now and if you see a pattern of success. Contact them.

Rest over now back to that book on rocket science.

I'm not sure how I'd do that. I was just interested to know, from people's expirience - what is the most reliable of the UK drop catching services?

I would assume the most reliable catchers collect for their private collection!

If it's not generic or brandable, it might not be caught for the linking domains!

i.e. yourcompetitorsnameltd.co.uk

You said you have observed most domains with links are caught, so if you wanted to observe a pattern of success, you'd simply record who catches the most domains with links over a few days! Then contact those who collect the most.

I'm not looking to try and slip on to some private system. I want to use one of the swrvices like caught.co.uk, but am interested to know which are most reliable at the moment.

Ive got a domain habit and the only cure is more cowbell ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members online

Featured Services

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
Acorn Domains Merch
MariaBuy Marketplace

New Threads

Domain Forum Friends

Other domain-related communities we can recommend.

Our Mods' Businesses

Perfect
Service
Laskos
*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators
Top Bottom